May! One of my favorite months for so many reasons. May flowers, school ends, summer is here and so is Mothers Day!! Our May Masters Club patterns were released on Saturday, and there are some gorgeous designs that reflect all of these things we celebrate this month. Last month we designed our new Contempo E2E patterns and gave 10 of them in club. For May, we are giving you the other 5 of them. Our PDF this month has some AWESOME layout ideas with the Contempos. We have decided for Masters Club Monday to show you a few of the pages that are included in the PDF this month. These PDF’s are a HUGE reason our members love club. They include pages of the individual patterns, layout ideas and instructions, instructions for the months entire quilt set, and so much more! You can click on each one of these images below for a larger view.
There are two quilt sets in club this month. Prismatic Star by Judy Niemeyer, and Peppermint Pizzazz by Christine N. Brown.
One of our customers requested our new Unicorn E2E for a darling little girls quilt she was designing. Since Unicorns are all the rage right now, I thought I would make you a couple printable’s with our Unicorn Motiff. You can print the birthday one for a little girls birthday card or party invite, and the other could be a cute sign for a bedroom.
A few of you have asked for some instructions on how to print and use the printable’s we give away. Here are some steps. There are actually multiple ways you can use these. This is just one of the many.
- 1. Click on the image you want and a PDF screen should come up
2. On the PDF screen, in the top right corner, click the arrow pointing down to download the PDF to your computer
3. Once downloaded it should appear in your “downloads” folder on your computer
4. If you have Microsoft Publisher, you can open the PDF and save it as a JPG in there.
5. You can also just click the printer Icon from the PDF page instead of creating a JPG.
6. I like to print mine onto cardstock, or send the PDF or JPG to places like Walmart printing online or Costco.
7. If you open them in Publisher, you can use them as a cover to the front of a card, or many of the other templates that are built into Publisher.
- Just FYI, our printable’s are designed so you can resize them as big or little as you want. When you upload them to online printing companies like Costco, you have the option to choose which size you need. Most card sizes that will fit into a standard size envelope are 5×7. If anyone has any questions please feel free to use the contact form on this blog to email me!
- I hope our Masters Club members enjoy our patterns this month. Watch out for a special “Mothers Day” blog post coming in the next few days! Enjoy!